WolEvac reports show the details of any evacuation events created using WolEvac. You can see an overview of WolEvac reports which shows certain details such as when they were created and how long they lasted. This overview can be filtered by event status and location.
Run the report
To run the report:
- Go to Reporting > WolEvac Reports.
- Click View Reports next to the event.
When you view the detailed report of a WolEvac event, you will see the verified safe overview at the top, event details in the top-left corner, and search fields on the left side of the screen. Each different view will generate different details in the report:
- Verified Safe - Percentage of people in each category and zones that were verified as safe
- Event Details - Time the event was created, who it was created by, its current status, how long it lasted, and how many people (and who) were marking people as safe during the event
- Search Fields - Filters used to find specific details in the report.
The main view in the WolEvac report, this view shows details of all the people involved in the event:
- Name - The name of the person involved in the event
- From - The organization or department the person is from
- Mobile - The mobile number in their profile or provided when signing in
- Host - The employee hosting the person if applicable
- Verified Safe - Whether or not the person was verified safe during the event
- Person Type - Employee, Service Provider, or Visitor
- Onsite Status - Whether the employee was onsite during the event if applicable
- Zone - The zone the person was located in at the time of the event
- Assistance Required - Whether or not the person indicated that they would need assistance in the case of an evacuation
- Notified via SMS - Whether or not the person was notified of the evacuation by text message
You can hide or view any of these fields by clicking View Columns at the top of the screen.
This view shows you all of the zones that were involved in the evacuation event and whether or not they were cleared.
Displays all communications that were sent during the evacuation event. This includes verifiers joining and leaving the event, text messages from people in the event, and messages between verifiers. Any safe replies from people involved are not included in this section:
- Created - The date and time the message was sent or action occurred
- Verifier - The verifier that sent the message or the event occurred for
- Person - The person that sent a message if applicable
- Notice Type - Either Verifier Message or SMS Reply
- Notice Message - The message that was sent or the event that occurred
View all logs
Shows all activity from the previous views combined in one view with less detail. This includes, people verified, zones verified, messages sent, and verifiers joining and leaving the event.
You can export the full report as a PDF using the Export PDF Report button. This PDF will include all four views with all fields.
Post evacuation reporting
In this video we explain how to access post evacuation WolEvac reporting.