Having large groups of visitors signing-in through your kiosk can be time-consuming. Our recommendation is that you have your employees pre-register visitors via our Calendar Invites integration or by pre-registering visitors through the WhosOnLocation app itself.
When visitors arrive onsite your receptionist, who has full visibility of all pre-registered visitors, can sign-in them in. Alternatively your visitors can sign-in via the kiosk but as stated previously, this can be time-consuming for your visitors as they have to enter their name and other details.
We have solved this..... now with the QR code or Barcode on the WolPass... your pre-registered visitors can simply scan in quickly and easily!
Enabling the QR or Barcode
1. Go to Tools > WolPass Management
2. Click View next to the WolPass you want to manage
3. Select the QR/Barcode tab
4. Enable either QR Code or Barcode by toggling it to Yes
5. Click Preview to see an on-screen preview of the new layout of your WolPass
6. Click Save & Close to save your changes and return to the WolPass Management screen or click Next to continue making changes to your WolPass
When your pre-registered visitors receive their WolPass it will now include a unique QR/Barcode. They can then use this to scan-in when signing into your location. They will still need to answer any questions that have not been filled in during the pre-registration process, including all custom questions.
Your pre-registered visitors can also scan their QR/Barcode to sign-out of your location.