Learn how to change the layout of your induction kiosk. You must have the Induction Manager user role access these settings.
Update the layout settings to customize your induction kiosk. You may choose to upload a company logo or background image. You can also change the default message that appears on the kiosk.
To update an existing kiosk:
- Go to Tools > Induction Management.
- Select Induction Kiosks from the menu on the left side.
- Click View next to the kiosk you want to manage.
- Select the Layout tab.
- Update the text, colors and images shown on your kiosk.
- Click Preview Kiosk to check your changes. The kiosk may display different on different devices and screen sizes.
- Click Save and Close.
- Organization Name - This will appear if there is no logo added to the kiosk
- Organization Name Color - The color your organization name will appear in
- Start Induction Button Color - The color of the kiosk's button
- Start Induction Text Color - The color of the text on the kiosk's button
- Start Induction Rename - The text on the kiosk's button
- Information / Instruction - Information you want to appear under the kiosk's button
- Contractor Name - The name that contractors are called on your kiosk
- Employee Name - The name that employees are called on your kiosk
- Information / Instruction Color - The color of the information text
- Information / Instruction Scroll - Select if you want the information to scroll across the screen
- Information / Instruction Add Banner - Select if you want a dark opaque banner to appear across the screen under the button and information
- Logo - Upload a logo from your computer for your kiosk
- Background Images - One or more images, uploaded from your computer, that will form the background of your kiosk. If you upload more than one image these will cycle through every 30 seconds
Next step: Log in to the induction kiosk using the credentials you added in step 2. Your employees and contractors will then be able to access the course on your kiosk.