For Sign In/Out Manager users to be able to use Panic Alarm at a location, you must first enable it for that location and nominate those people that will receive the Panic Alarm Request notification.
- Go to Tools > Locations
- Click View next to your location
- Select Location Settings from the left-hand menu
- Select the Sign In/Out Manager tab
- Tick the Enable Panic Alarm box
- Add the people you want to receive a Panic Alarm notification when Panic Alarm is activated. These can be any of the following people types:
Panic Alarm Responders - This is any employee with the 'employee role type' of Panic Alarm Responder, or service provider with the service provider 'contact role type' of Panic Alarm Responder. Go to our previous article to learn how to tag employees and/or service providers as Panic Alarm Responders. Please note that you can setup multiple employees and service providers as Panic Alarm Responders.
Employees - You may enter up to three additional employees, who are not tagged as Panic Alarm Responders, to receive a Panic Alarm notification. You can choose any employee that is based at the location or any employee that has global roaming rights to the location.
Non-Employee - You may enter one 3rd party person, a non-employee or service provider (again not tagged as a Panic Alarm Responder), to receive a Panic Alarm notification.
- Select the types of notifications you want to send to your chosen recipients. You can choose to send each person:
- an email or text (sms) when a Panic Alarm event is Activated
- an email or text (sms) when the Panic Alarm event is Deactivated.
- Click Save
Panic Alarm will be enabled for this location and can be activated from the Sign In/Out Manager.
In the next article we show you how Panic Alarm is triggered by a Sign In/Out Manager.