You can set automatic notifications to send to people before their qualification expires.
The Qualification Owner is the person in your organization assigned to manage that qualification, they are assigned when the qualification is set up.
Separate emails are sent to the holders and qualification owners of expiring qualifications, and a different email is sent depending on which notice is being sent. You can edit each of these in this section.
To edit the qualification expiry notification settings:
- Go to Tools > Qualifications Management.
- Select Qualification Expiry Notifications from the left-hand menu.
- In the Notification Recipients tab, select who you'd like to notify when the qualification is due to expire. You can choose to notify the qualification owner and/or holder.
- In the Notification Send Settings tab, set up your notification send settings:
Notice 1 - The first email that will send to your chosen recipients, click on the drop-down menu to select how many days before expiry you want this to send. If you only want to send one reminder before expiry, set this using notice 1.
Notice 2 - The final reminder that will send before a qualification expires, click the drop-down menu to select how many days before expiry you want this to send.
Notice 3 - An email that sends out one day after a qualification expires, you can select whether or not to send this.
- In the Notification Email Editor tab, edit the notification emails that will be sent.
- Click Save.