From time to time a visitor may sign in but not select an employee as their host, meaning no one knows they are on-site. You can now set up multiple recipients to be alerted to a visitors arrival where that visitor is not being hosted by an employee. Learn how
- Changelog 55 - WolScan, Induction Results, and Contractor Portal Invites
- Changelog 54 - Images on custom questions, Photo capture disclaimer and Push notifications.
- TLS 1.0 and 1.1 Deprecation
- Changelog 53 - Induction Management, Waivers, Notification Improvements, and More
- Changelog 52 - GDPR Features and Employee Badge Passes
- Changelog 51 - Inter-zone Kiosk, Kiosk Question Rules and New Triggers
- Coming Soon: Kiosk Changes
- Changelog 50 - SyncPortal Integration and WolMobile GeoLocation Updates
- Changelog 49: Multi-Tenant Release
- Changelog 48: Non-Host Employee and more...