In this article we explain how to activate the Visitor Notification Alerts. You must be an Administrator to access the Visitor Notification Alerts.
Whenever a visitor checks in, you can have their host automatically notified.
There are two types of visitor notifications:
- Email notifications are free with all WhosOnLocation Plans. By activating email visitor notifications, all people (like employees) with an email address recorded in their WhosOnLocation profile will automatically have email visitor notifications turned on.
- SMS (text) notifications are included in each plan with a capped number based on the plan. In order for SMS (text) notifications to work the employee must have a mobile (cellular) phone number recorded in their WhosOnLocation profile.
Visitor Notification Options
- Employees can turn their email and/or SMS (text) visitor notifications off or on through the employee dashboard.
- Employees can also choose to add other people (like a team support or personal assistant colleague) to their visitor notifications.
- Administrators can deactivate and/or edit any staff member’s visitor notification settings.