If you created a location accidently and wish to remove it OR you have an operational location that was active but is being closed down - WhosOnLocation allows you to remove or make the location Inactive.
In this video we show you how to make a Location Inactive.
To Make a Location Inactive
To make a location Inactive, you must have Administrator user rights
- Go to Tools (located in the upper toolbar)
- Select Locations
- Make sure the employees that are registered against this location are either removed, or assigned to another location (see video for How to)
- Assuming all employees are removed, select the tick box beside the Location name
- Scroll to the bottom of the Location List and select from the Run Action dropdown the option titled Change Status
- From the resulting option list select Inactive
- Select Run Action