In this article you learn how to set up an Employee IN and OUT Board for iPad.
The Employee IN and OUT Board for iPad makes managing employee attendance easy. All you need is one or more iPads with iOS7+ and you can be up and running in minutes. Employees go up to any iPad running the Employee IN and OUT Board, select the Employee IN and OUT button, enter their name or Employee ID, and change their status from one state to another (On or Off-site). Every transaction is time-stamped and ready for you to view from your own PC via the WhosOnLocation employee reporting tools.
Watch the video to see how easy it is to use the Employee IN and OUT Board.
Getting started is easy - just follow these simple steps.
- Buy an iPad (or several depending on how many internal points you want employees to be able to sign in and out of).
- Create a username and password and PIN for each iPad Kiosk you want to setup
- Have ready your organisations Apple ID so you can download the WolKiosk from the App Store.
- Select Safari (internet browser) and enter the following URL: https://login.whosonlocation.com
- From the login screen select the Apple icon to go to the App Stor
- Then install the WolKiosk App.
- Login to your iPad Employee Kiosk using the iPad Kiosk Credentials you setup as an Administrator.