If you want to have people signing themselves in and out at your location, you will need to create Sign In/Out Kiosks. You can create as many Sign In/Out Kiosks in your location as you require for no additional cost.
There are two types of Kiosks you can create, Standard and Inter-zone. Standard Kiosks sign people into and out of your location and they go from being off-site to on-site and vice versa. Inter-zone Kiosks transfer people between zones within your location without signing them out of the location.
There are differences in the setup of each type of Kiosk which are detailed in the following articles.
Adding a New Kiosk
Please use the links provided to view more details on the relevant steps below.
- Go to Tools > Locations.
- Click View next to the location.
- Select Sign In/Out Kiosks from the left-hand menu.
- Click Create a New Kiosk.
- Enter the Kiosk Settings.
- Configure the Kiosk Mode.
- (Optional) Set up Kiosk Notifications.
- Configure Deliveries settings (if activated in the Kiosk Mode).
- (Optional) Set the Service Provider Help Notifications (if activated in the Kiosk Mode).
- (Optional) Create Question Rules.
- Click Save.
- Configure the Kiosk Branding.
- Click Save and Close.
Your Kiosk will be created and ready for your use.
You can edit any Kiosk settings at any time by clicking View next to your Kiosk.