How it works
An employee with WhosOnLocation login permission can pre-register a guest to visit themselves or a colleague.
- Pre-register anybody visiting your location
- Create personal guest groups
- Create a personal frequent guest list
- Make a visit event a recurring event to repeat daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly
- Set the recurring event to end after it has repeated X number of times or on a specific date
- Add a visit event message for the Sign In/Out Manager
- Send the pre-registered guest a visit confirmation email (WolPass)
Employees can pre-register visitors either from the Pre-register Visitors screen or by uploading a list of your visitors using the CSV spreadsheet template.
Ways to sign in a pre-registered visitor
Pre-registered visitors can sign in three ways:
- By the receptionist - Users with Sign In/Out Manager rights are presented with a list of all pre-registered guest events on the Sign In/Out Manager screen. They can pre-print their guest passes and sign them in as they arrive or they can issue the visitor pass once they sign in.
- On a kiosk - The guest can sign into a kiosk. As long as they enter their name exactly as it was recorded in the pre-registered record for that day, the kiosk will recognize them as a pre-registered visitor.
- Through the employee who pre-registered them - The employee who pre-registered the visitor can also sign them in. This is useful if the visit event is a large group. The visitors arrive on-site, the host greets them and issues them with pre-printed visitor passes, and then signs their visitors in.