An access point is a physical place used to distinguish the location of a kiosk people can use to sign in and out of a location. E.g. a main reception desk or counter, a warehouse entrance, a security gate or a place associated with that location.
Adding an access point
- Go to Tools > Locations.
- Click View next to your location.
- Select Access Points & Zones from the left-hand menu.
- Click the Create a New Access Point button.
- Enter the Access Point Name.
- If applicable enter the Zone information (for more information see our Help article Location Zones).
- Click Save.
To edit any access points, click the green View button next to the access point and you will be taken to the setup screen, change any of the fields and click Save.
To find out how to add an access point to your kiosk, please have a look at our Help article on adding a kiosk, Sign In/Out Kiosk Settings.
Question: How many access points can a location have?
Answer: You can set up as many access points as you need. This does not affect your plan.
Question: How many kiosks and/or Sign In/Out Managers can we setup at each access point?
Answer: Unlimited. Again this does not affect your plan.