A Location Access Control Point is a physical place used to distinguish the location of a kiosk people can use to sign in and out of a location. E.g. a main reception desk or counter, a warehouse entrance, a security gate or a place associated with that location.
Adding A Location Access Control Point
- Navigate to Tools > Locations
- Select the green View button beside the location you wish to manage
- Select Access Control Points & Zones from the left-hand menu
- Click the Create a New Access Control Point button
- Enter the LACP Name
- If applicable enter the Zone information (for more information see our Helpdesk article Location Zones)
- Click Save
To edit any Control Points, click the green View button next to the Control Point and you will be taken to the setup screen, change any of the fields and click Save.
To find out how to add an LACP to your kiosk, please have a look at our Helpdesk article on adding a kiosk, Step 1: Kiosk Settings.
Question: How many LACP's can a location have?
Answer: You can set up as many LACP's as you need. This does not affect your License.
Question: How many kiosks and/or Sign In/Out Managers can we setup at each LACP?
Answer: Unlimited. Again this does not affect your License.