In this section we show you how to grant an individual employee access to the WolMobile app by sending the employee their unique WolMobile code.
You can download the entire Granting Employees Access To WolMobile article here.
- Navigate to Tools > Locations.
- Select the green View button alongside the respective location where the employee is based.
- You are now viewing the primary ‘settings’ area for the nominated location. Setting options are displayed on the left of screen. Select Employees.
- Use the Keyword search tool at top of screen to find the respective employee.
- A pre-requisite for granting an employee WolMobile user rights is that they must have either a mobile number recorded in their profile or an email address.
There are several quick ways to verify if they have one or the other:
- Select the employee’s name. Their Profile will appear in a ‘read only’ format window. Then select Close.
- If there was no email or mobile number in the previous step select the green View button beside their name in the employee list and view their ‘editable’ profile
- Then add their email and/or mobile number
- To grant the user access to WolMobile select WolMobile, located on the left of the employee’s Profile screen.
- Select the blue Send WolMobile Link button.
- Choose either Send via Text Message (recommended) or Send via Email if the employee can receive emails on their phone.
- You will see a ‘confirmation’ that the action was completed and the employee has been sent their WolMobile URL Link.
Grant Access to Multiple Employees
In this section we show you how to grant multiple employees access to the WolMobile app.
- Go to the Employee List for the respective Location
- Use the filter options at the top of the list view to refine your employee list.
- Scroll to the footer of the list view
- Select the ‘Select All’ option in the bottom of the list view.
- Select the Run an Action pick list the option titled: ‘Activate WolMobile’
- Un-tick any employees you don't wish to grant WolMobile access to.
- Then select from the resulting sub-option list either via Text Message or via Email.
- Select the blue Run Action button
Depending whether you activated their URL link via email or sms (text) the employee will receive an email or text or email.