New Location Manager Feature Updates
As of this morning, we've introduced the first of what will be some significant changes to WhosOnLocation and its features.
The New Look Location Manager Screen
A lot of what you see will be familiar however, here are some of the changes you'll notice when you visit the new Location Manager screen.
- The obvious change is that the green sign in and red sign out buttons are now re-positioned to the right-hand side of the screen.
- The Location Manager search tool (located on the left side of the screen) has been renamed People Search.
- People Search will no longer require you to select the type of person you are searching for.
- Lets say we want to search for 'Tom'.
- Using the new People Search tool. The search results will display any visitors signed in, pre-registered visitors due on-site, employees on-site, and employees off-site with the letters 'tom' in their profile.
- When a visitor signs into a kiosk, the Location Manager will now receive a notification in the form of a pop up message announcement visible on the Location Manager screen.
To view a full summary of the changes to the Location Manager function - we recommend you watch this video below:
We recommend you watch this Video in HD and/or Full Screen mode. Just click the HD expand icon in the video toolbar above