In this article we explain how to select a service provider member and assign them policy owner (Insurances) rights. You must be a Service Provider Administrator, Manager, or Co-ordinator to be able to assign a member Policy Owner (Insurances) rights.
Assigning a Member to Policy Owner
- Navigate to Tools > Service Provider Manager.
- Select Members from the directory on the left side of screen.
- Search for the member and select the green View button beside their name.
- Select the Organizations option from the directory on the left side of screen.
- Select the Select Roles button top right.
- This will display all of the available Contact Roles Types.
- Choose Insurances and click Close.
- Choose Save and Exit to commit that Insurances Role Type to the member’s record.
- They are now classed as a Policy Owner for any insurance policies setup against their organization’s profile.