In this article we show you how to grant employees WolEvac User rights.
You must be an Administrator to be able to grant WolEvac rights to an employee.
Grant WolEvac Rights
- Navigate to Tools > Locations.
- Select the green View button alongside the respective Location where the user is being granted WolEvac user status for.
- Select WolEvac (located bottom left of screen).
- Select Grant Employee WolEvac Access. Note you can choose any employee in your organization regardless of where that employee is based to be a WolEvac user for this specific location.
- Enter the name of the employee and select them, then choose the blue Select.
Send User WolEvac App Link
The next step is to send the WolEvac user a link to the WolEvac app so they can add the WolEvac web-app to their phone.
- Select the tick box beside their name.
- Select from the run action pick list the option titled ‘Activate WolEvac’.
- Select from the resulting ‘Method’ option either via Text Message (recommended) or via Email.
- Select the blue Run Action button.
The user will be sent a link to the WolEvac web-app along with the user’s unique WolEvac Access Code. The example below is of the user with an iPhone.
- User selects Link.
- WolEvac Login Screen opens.
- We highly recommend the user immediately saves the login screen to Homescreen or favourites. This allows the user to access WolEvac quickly, when needed.