Why the Update?
Secondly; information technology and best practise has evolved in recent years, as has customers understanding of Software as a Service (Cloud apps) and consequently their expectations and minimum expectations in respect to service levels.
Our changes are summarized below but rest assured they 'strengthen' Your rights and clarify key points of understanding in respect to Our commitment to service levels, what we would do if a demand for access to Your Data was requested of us by any Party, and what would happen in the event of a security breach of WhosOnLocation. Additionally we have removed Our limitation of liability to You in the event of personal injury, death, fraud or wilful misconduct occurring as a result of Your use of WhosOnLocation.
For Your convenience the changes are listed below:
- Definition added for Geolocation, Guest, Location Access Control Point, Location Services, Sign-in, WolEvac, and WolMobile
- New Clause 11.1 added to reflect new WolMobile Service.
- New Clause 11.2 added to reflect new WolEvac Service and SMS Charging.
- New Clause 13.5 added re: Availability | Uptime Commitment.
- Amendment to Clause 14: Service Level Commitment Breach. New increased penalties for our non-performance.
- New Clause 16: Disclosure of Customer Data following Government Demand.
- New Clause 17: Data Protection and Security
- New Clause 18: Security Incident Notification added.
- New Sub-clause 21.3 where we state that we no longer limit our liability for personal injury, death, fraud or wilful misconduct.
- New Clause 22.7 Data Removal on Termination.