If you cannot select your printer, make sure that you turned off Print Sharing as the iPad does not use this. It uses the wifi network.
1. Turn off print sharing
- Go to Tools > Locations.
- Click View next to the location.
- Select Sign In/Out Kiosks from the left side menu.
- Click View next to the kiosk.
- Select the Printing tab, then clear the Enable Print Sharing checkbox.
- Click Save and Close.
Then log out of the iPad, log back in and try again. This time you should be able to select the printer.
2. Check your kiosk settings
After logging into the WOLKiosk app on the iPad:
- Go to kiosk settings (on the iPad located upper right corner).
- Enter your PIN.
- Make sure Print Passes this session is set to Yes.
- Check you have selected the right printer. This should be indicated on the kiosk settings on the iPad.
- Select Enter Kiosk.
Shared printing only applies if you have one kiosk setup with a printer that you wish to print labels to from the location manager (reception) PC.