Learn how to run the certifications report. You need the Certifications Manager user role to access this report.
About the report
Use the certifications reporting to keep track of employee or contractor member certifications.
Filter the report by:
- Status - Active or Inactive
- Category - Internal or External
- Type - Certification type
- Audience - Any, Employee, or Contractor
- Contact Role Type - Role types that are used to group or categorize people in an organization
- Certification Name - Names of any certifications that have been added
- Certified - Any, All, Certified, Not Certified
- Expires Between & And - Select a date range
- Keyword search - Enter a keyword to search across all the fields
Run the report
- Go to Reporting > Certifications Reports.
- Use the filters to narrow down the results.
- Click Export Report to export as a PDF or CSV file.
If you're working in Certifications Management, you can also access this report by selecting Reporting from the menu.