How it works
When you add a qualification to a person’s profile you can record:
- When the qualification was achieved. Record this in the Valid From field.
- When the qualification expires or requires renewal. Record this in the Valid To field.
You need to add the qualification to your account before you can assign it to an employee.
Add a qualification to an employee's profile
To add a qualification to an employee’s profile:
- Go to Locations, then select the location from the drop-down list.
- Select Employees.
- Search for the employee, then click View next to their name.
- Select Employee Qualifications from the menu on the left.
- Click Add Qualification.
- Select the qualification type, then choose the qualification.
- (Optional) Enter the qualification number.
- Enter a Valid From and Valid To date. These dates are not mandatory however Qualification Expiry Reports will not include this person’s qualifications if dates are not applied.
- Click Save & Next.
- (Optional) Click Select File, then select a file from your computer. Once a document is uploaded you can rename it, remove it, and view and download it.
- Click Save & Close.
The qualification is now added to the employee’s profile.
You can view the qualification to update it, view logs for any changes to the qualification record, and remove the qualification.