A visitor will not always have the contact details of the person they are visiting on hand. Adding these to your WolPass gives your pre-registered visitors all of that information in one easy to access place along with all other information they need for their visit.
Enabling the Host Details
1. Go to Tools > WolPass Management
2. Click View next to the WolPass you want to manage
You will land on the Host Details tab and be presented with the following list of options for host details to enable.
- Host Name
- Office Phone (This will default to the location’s Phone Number unless edited)
- Host Mobile | Cellular
- Host Email
- Host Photo
3. Enable any options you want to appear on the WolPass by toggling them to Yes
4. Click Preview to see an on-screen preview of your new WolPass settings
5. Click Save & Close to save your changes and return to the WolPass Management screen or click Next to continue making changes
The chosen host details will now appear as part of the WolPass when sent to a pre-registered visitor.