Include specific instructions for visitors that will make it easier for them to be processed through your visitor arrival process. These can direct your visitor to your sign-in/out kiosk, ask them to report to reception, inform them of documentation they will need to produce, or any information that will help your visitors when they get to your location.
Enabling the Instructions on Arrival
1. Go to Tools > WolPass Management
2. Click View next to the WolPass you want to manage
3. Select the Instructions on Arrival tab
4. Enter any instructions in the text box
5. Enable the instructions by ticking the checkbox
6. Click Preview to see an on-screen preview of your new WolPass settings
7. Click Save & Close to save your changes and return to the WolPass Management screen or click Next to continue making changes
The Instructions on Arrival will appear first in the Instructions section on the WolPass for your pre-registered visitors.