Provide instructions for connecting to the wi-fi network for your guests when they are coming on-site. You may want to include the network name, the password, and any restrictions in this section.
Enabling Guest Wi-Fi Instructions
1. Go to Tools > WolPass Management
2. Click View next to the WolPass you want to manage
3. Select the Guest Wi-Fi tab
4. Enter any instructions in the text box
5. Enable the instructions by ticking the checkbox
6. Click Preview to see an on-screen preview of your new WolPass settings
7. Click Save & Close to save your changes and return to the WolPass Management screen or click Next to continue making changes
The Evacuation Instructions will appear in the Instructions section on the WolPass for your pre-registered visitors.