Employee login permission statuses
Once you've added your employees, give them access to log into OnLocation. In the Employees screen, in the Account Status column, they will have one of these statuses:
- Incomplete – There is no email address entered in the profile. You can't send them a login permission email.
- New – There is an email address in their profile. Send them the login permission email.
- Pending – The employee has received the email but has not yet clicked the activation link.
- Activated – The employee clicked the link in the email but did not sign into OnLocation.
- Active – The employee has created a password and logged into OnLocation.
Give employees access
There are two ways to send the login permission email.
- Go to Locations, then select the location from the drop-down list.
- Select Employees.
- Select the employees to grant access using the checkbox on the right of their names.
- Click the Run an Action drop-down menu.
- Select Send Login Permission Email.
- Click Run Action.
Use the Sync Portal integration to give your employees permission to access OnLocation.
- Go to Tools > Account.
- Select Integrations from the left-hand menu.
- Click the SyncPortal integration.
- Click Settings.
- Click Settings next to your Sync Profile.
- Set New Employee Policy to Auto Activation.
- Click Save.
Login permission email
The employees will receive an email advising them to activate their login. They need to click the activation link, then create a password.
When they log in, they will see any of the features available on their home screen.
Disable employee access
To remove an employee's access, use the Revoke Login Permission option in the run action menu.