WhosOnLocation offers a range of tools to manage the health and safety of anyone working alone.
To help you manage lone worker safety you can:
- Nominate people to act as safety operators - Safety operators are notified when an employee or contractor signs in and states they are working alone. They can also be alerted to the fact a person working alone is due to sign out or is overdue.
- Setup lone worker questions at sign in - When employees or contractors sign into a location, capture presence data like their working alone status, duration on-site, the purpose of visit, and area/zone they are working in.
- Create custom notifications using triggers alerting your safety operators that they have people working alone or are overdue.
- View a list of people on-site using dashboards including those who have updated their geolocation using WolMobile.
- Ask people to activate location tracking on WolMobile – This allows your organization to view the presence of employees and contractors using the geolocation reporting tools in your WhosOnLocation account.