Lone Worker Signed In
A contractor arrives onsite, signs into a location, states that they are working alone. As part of your health and safety policy it is a requirement that one or more people have this brought to their attention via a notification.
- Go to Tools > Locations
- Select the green View button alongside the location you wish to add a Lone Trigger to.
- On the left side of the screen is the Directory of configuration options for the chosen location
- Select Triggers (located bottom left)
- Select the green 'Create a New Trigger' button
- Trigger Name: Add a name for your Trigger - I named this one 'Lone Worker Signs In'
- Trigger Status: Select Active
- Trigger Method: Select Triggered by an Event
- Select Event Type: Select Service Provider Sign In
- Select Next
- Trigger Rules: Select the first green Create a new Rule button
- Select a Rule: In the 1st drop down select 'Service Provider - Working Alone'
- Select a Condition: In the 2nd drop down select 'is the following'
- Select a Value: In the 3rd drop down select 'Yes'
- Select Next
- Trigger Actions: Select the green Create a New Action button
- The action I have created is to send an email to a selected employee.
- The email uses Placeholders to ensure the recipient is aware of who the person is that signed in and is working alone.
- Select Save & Close
Done! Your Lone Worker - signed in trigger is now live.
If you wish to know more about Triggers check out the Triggers tutorials here.