Accessing the Questionnaire Manager
- Go to Tools > Locations
- Select the green View button of the location where you want to setup Lone Worker Questions.
- On the left of screen in the Directory of configuration options select Questionnaire Manager.
- Select the second tab titled: Basic Questions Service Providers.
Ask the Purpose of their Visit
On the last sub-tab titled Other Options:
- Activate Purpose of visit and then the grey button titled: Manage Options and create your specific purposes of visit (like service and maintenance, electrical work, confined spaces work, meeting etc...) if you want service providers to nominate a purpose for their visit.
- Select Required to make this option mandatory, select Answer Share to include the answer to this question in the email arrival notification alert, and/or select Activate on WolMobile to include these questions on the sign-in process when service providers using WolMobile users sign in.