In this article, we will show you how to set up an iPad using WolKiosk and printing to a Brother QL-720NW, QL-810W or QL-820NWB.
Before connecting your Kiosk to your printer, you first need to:
- Create a badge pass template.
- Create a Kiosk profile including selecting your iPad Printing Method.
- Install your printer on the Wireless network or pair using Bluetooth.
- Download and install the WolKiosk app on your iPad.
Once completed, you are ready to connect your Kiosk and printer.
- Open WolKiosk on your iPad.
- Log in using your Kiosk email and password.
- Tap the Kiosk Menu in the top-right corner.
- Select Kiosk Settings.
- Enter your PIN and tap Continue.
- Set 'Print Badge Passes?' To Yes.
- Tap Pair Bluetooth Printer or Select Printer.
Please Note: If using IP Address printing, the IP Address should already be selected.
- Select your printer from the list.
- Tap Return to Kiosk.