There are two steps to setting up the multi-language add-on:
- Enable the add-on in your account.
- Set up the available languages at your locations.
Enabling the Add-on
You must have the Account Owner user role to enable add-ons.
- Go to Tools > Accounts.
- Select Add-on Management from the left-hand menu.
- Set Multi-Language to Yes.
- Set Locations Activated to either All or Selected.
If set to Selected, click the drop down and select the locations.
- Click Save.
Set Up Multi-Language at your Locations
You must have the Administrator or Account Owner role to access these settings.
- Go to Tools > Locations.
- Click View next to your location.
- Select Multi-Language from the left-hand menu.
- Select the languages to make active on your Kiosk.
- Select the languages to make active for your Sign In/Out Manager.
- Select the default language for your location.
- Click Save.
The selected languages will be available for selection on your Kiosk and/or Sign In/Out Manager.
When the language is changed on your Kiosk, it will revert to the default language after each sign in.
When the language is changed in Sign In/Out Manager, it is only changed for the person who is using it at the time, and it will remain in that language for that person unless changed again.
Badges passes will print in the default language of the location.
All standard text is automatically translated for you. And all custom fields can be translated by your team.
Click here for more information on adding translations for custom fields.