There are two steps to setting up the multi-language add-on:
- Enable the add-on in your account.
- Set up the available languages at your locations.
Enabling the Add-on
You must have the Account Owner user role to enable add-ons.
- Go to Tools > Accounts.
- Select Add-on Management from the left-hand menu.
- Set Multi-Language to Yes.
- Set Locations Activated to either All or Selected.
If set to Selected, click the drop down and select the locations.
- Click Save.
Set Up Multi-Language at your Locations
You must have the Administrator or Account Owner role to access these settings.
- Go to Tools > Locations.
- Click View next to your location.
- Select Multi-Language from the left-hand menu.
- Select the languages to make active on your Kiosk.
- Select the languages to make active for your Sign In/Out Manager.
- Select the default language for your location.
- Click Save.
The selected languages will be available for selection on your Kiosk and/or Sign In/Out Manager.
- When the language is changed on your Kiosk, it will revert to the default language after each sign in.
- When the language is changed in Sign In/Out Manager, it is only changed for the person who is using it at the time, and it will remain in that language for that person unless changed again.
- Badges passes will print in the default language of the location.
- Guest arrival notifications (email, push, and SMS) will also send in your location’s default language.
- All standard text is automatically translated for you. And all custom fields can be translated by your team.
Click here for more information on adding translations for custom fields.