How it works
Granting an employee access to pre-register or sign a visitor in from a list of pre-registered guests can streamline your visitor registration and their arrival on-site. This can be set up at an account level or configured for specific locations.
You can also remove employee permission to do this, which will ensure that visitors are signed in either at the kiosk or by a Sign In/Out Manager.
These settings are for employees only. They don't affect users with the Sign In/Out Manager user role.
Update employee permissions for all locations
You need the Account Owner or IT Support user roles to access these settings.
To access the employee permissions settings:
- Go to Tools > Account.
- Select Employee Access from the left-hand menu.
- Select the Employee Permissions tab.
- Select Yes or No next to Allow Employees to Sign In Visitors.
- Select Yes or No next to Allow Location Override.
- Click Save.
Update location-specific employee permissions
When location override has been enabled for employee permissions by an Account Owner, an Administrator for a location can set whether employees can sign in their pre-registered visitors.
To change employee permissions:
- Go to Locations, then select the location from the drop-down list.
- Select Employees.
- Select the Permissions tab.
- Select Yes or No under Visitor sign in.
- Click Save.