What printers are supported for Bluetooth printing?
Only the Brother QL-820NWB.
What labels can I use for Bluetooth printing?
The only labels that are supported for printing via Bluetooth are:
If you try using any other labels they simply will not print.
What version of iOS and WolKiosk is required?
- WolKiosk 2.9 or above
- iOS 10 or above
How do I pair my printer with my iPad?
First, make sure Bluetooth is turned in both the printer and iPad settings. Then, you can pair your printer from the WolKiosk app.
- Tab the Kiosk Menu in the top-right corner.
- Select Kiosk Settings.
- Enter your PIN.
- Set 'Print badge passes?' to Yes.
- Tap Pair Bluetooth Printer.
- Select your Brother printer.
- Tap Return to Kiosk.
If your Brother printer isn't available for selection, it means that the iPad and printer have not paired correctly. To resolve this issue go to the Bluetooth settings in your iPad and connect the printer before selecting in-app.
My labels aren't printing, what can I check?
- Check the code on the labels being used. The default labels that come with the printer are not supported for this printing method.
- Check whether the printer has paired via WolKiosk settings.
- Check what happens when Test Print Label is pressed.
- Check that you have the latest version of iOS and WolKiosk installed.
- Try printing from the Brother application Brother iPrint & Label.
If you still have issues, contact our support team at email@example.com and let us know what you are experiencing and what troubleshooting steps you have tried.