Acknowledgment Notice Reports
To view the response from each acknowledgment notice, go to Reporting > Acknowledgment Notice Reports to view responses to all acknowledgment notices.
Select your acknowledgment notice
Choose your Location or All Locations at the top of the page, then use the filters in grey to see the results for your notice.
- Select the status of your notice:
Current - Acknowledgment notices which are currently being presented.
Archived - Acknowledgment notices which have been archived and are no longer being presented.
- Select your notice, only notices with the selected status will appear.
- If you are searching for responses from a particular person, enter this in the Keyword Search field.
- Click Search.
All responses to the selected acknowledgment notices will appear in the report.
- Submitted - The date and time the notice was responded to.
- Notice Name - The name of the acknowledgment notice.
- Responder Name - The name of the person who responded.
- Response - The submitted response.
- Response Message - If a response required additional information, the additional response which was entered.
- Notice Frequency - How often the notice is displayed to the audience.
- Notice Audience - If the responder is an employee, contractor, or visitor.
- Location - The location the responder signed into or out of where they were displayed the acknowledgment notice.
Export the report
You can export the report you are currently viewing to a CSV file using the Export Report as CSV button.
The CSV file will show all possible fields for that report including columns that are not currently being viewed.
You can view the results of instant messages being sent from the Notification Summary.
- Go to Reporting > Notification Summary.
- Select your location.
- Click the month that your message was sent.
- Set Notification Type to Instant Message.
- (Optional) Narrow the results using the filters: notification method, guest type, and/or date.
- Click Search.
Not all fields available will apply to instant messages, if they are blank they are not applicable.
- Sent – The date and time the message was sent
- Method – How the message was sent, Email, Push, or SMS
- Type – The activity that resulted in the notification being sent
- Employee Name – The name of the employee who received the message if applicable
- Recipient – Where the message was sent, email address, mobile number, or WolMobile for Push Notification
- Guest Type – The type of person who prompted the notification - Employee, Contractor, Visitor
- Guest Name – Name of the person signing in
- Credits Used – Number of SMS credits used is applicable.
- Status – Color-coded to show the sent status of the message:
- Green - Sent
- Orange - Pending
- Blue - Sent but pending delivery receipt
- Red - Unable to send
Click View Info to view the logs of the sending, this will show the full sending process and any errors that occurred.