Find out how to enable the integration so your employees and contractors can sign in or out using OnLocation Mobile. You'll need the Account Owner or IT Support user role to access these settings.
Before you can use OnLocation Mobile, you need to:
- Enable the integration
- Select the locations where OnLocation Mobile can be used
Enable the integration
- Go to Tools > Account.
- Select Integrations from the left-hand menu.
- Select the OnLocation Mobile integration.
- Click Enable, then click Confirm.
Enable OnLocation Mobile for your locations
To enable OnLocation Mobile for your locations, click Manage Settings next to OnLocation Mobile on the Enabled Integrations tab.
- Click Disabled next to a location.
- Click Enable to confirm.
- Select the checkbox next to multiple locations or use the Select All button.
- Click the Run an Action menu, then select Change Status to.
- Select Enable.
- Click Run Action.
Next step: Configure the OnLocation Mobile sign in/out settings for each location.