Before you can configure and use WolMobile, you need to:
- Enable the integration.
- Select the locations where WolMobile can be used.
How to Enable the Integration
- Go to Tools > Account.
- Select Integrations from the left-hand menu.
- Select the WolMobile integration.
- Click Enable.
- Click Confirm on the pop-up.
You will land on the enabled integrations page.
Select the Locations where WolMobile can be used.
From the enabled integrations page, click Manage Settings next to the WolMobile integration and enable WolMobile for one or more locations.
To select a single location
- Click Disabled next to a location.
- Click Enable on the pop-up.
To select multiple locations
- Check the checkbox next to multiple locations or use the Select All button.
- Click the Run an Action menu.
- Select Change Status to.
- Select Enable.
- Click Run Action.
In the next article we configure WolMobile settings at each Location. For example in one location you may want users to be 'automatically' signed in and out as they arrive and exit the location or you may want them to be 'prompted' to sign in and out. You decide.
Select Next article to proceed.