You can sign in to your location two ways using WolMobile automatically or manually, the sign in method is set by your WhosOnLocation Administrator:
- If set to automatically sign in/out you won’t need to do anything.
- If automatic sign in/out is not enabled for your location you will need to sign in/out manually and answer any sign in questions set.
How you sign in will depend on the complexity of your location(s) WhosOnLocation account, however, for employees using WolMobile at one location, signing in will be very straight forward and generally done using a simple sign in/out workflow.
If you’re unsure of your sign in/out workflow, please contact your WhosOnLocation Administrator.
Simple sign in
From the home screen of WolMobile:
- Select the location to sign in to or tap Sign In.
If you have multiple locations available, they will appear on your home list as favorites first and then the locations which are closest to your current location.
- Tap the Sign In button.
- Answer any questions set up. See below for possible questions. If your location has no questions set up, you will be immediately signed in with no extra steps.
You will be signed into the location and the color of the top bar will change from white to a pink/purple gradient to indicate that you are signed in.
The Sign In page displays the following key information:
- Your location tracking status.
- If manual following is available, tap Follow me to enable and Stop to disable.
- If automatic following is enabled, this will only show that it is on.
- Answers to key questions.
- Tap Edit next to a question to change the response while signed in.
- Acknowledgment notices, if any have been answered.
- Tap View to read the notice and your response.
If you need to change the location you are signed into, you need to first sign out by tapping the Sign Out button. Then:
- Select the current location name in the top bar. This will also show you the currently selected location on a map.
- Select the current location.
- Select the location you want to sign into
- Tap Confirm. You will immediately go through the sign in process.
Sign in questions
If a question is required, you will be forced to answer before you can proceed. If not, there will be a Skip button in the top-right corner of the question page.
Select the area or zone you are working in today.
Long lists of zones may be split into groups by Administrators of this location. You will be able to change this after signing in if it changes.
You may have the ability to enter a custom zone rather than select an option. If so, enter this in the text field and select Confirm.
Select whether or not you need assistance to evacuate the location if an emergency occurred.
Select how long you expect to be working. This may be used to send you or others an alert when your time on-site is coming to an end.
Select whether or not you are working alone during this visit.
Select the person who is monitoring your safety while on-site from a list of people set up for the location.
You may also be asked to respond to an acknowledgment notice during sign in. This cannot be skipped and you must select one of the responses followed by any additional information requested.
Locations with working remotely enabled will have an option to sign in to work remotely under their location name on the home page.
- Tap Work remotely under the location name.
- Tap Sign in.
At the top of the screen it will state that they are working remotely for the location.
Multiple working remotely locations
If you have multiple locations in WolMobile with working remotely, you can enable the work remotely option on the home page for these by favouriting the location.
- Tap All locations.
- Select a location from the list.
- Tap the star in the top-right corner.
The Work remotely option will appear for the location on the home page.
Sign in using the WolMobile QR code
Each WolMobile user has a unique QR code in the app. The code can be used as a token for signing in and out of your workplace.
To use the QR code:
- Open WolMobile, then enter your PIN.
- Tap the account icon.
- Tap the QR code in the account settings.
- Scan the code at the sign in/out kiosk.