The WolMobile widget allows you to quickly open the WolMobile app and sign in/out with one tap.
Adding the Widget
How you add the widget depends on your type of smartphone.
From your home screen.
- Swipe to the left-most screen.
- Scroll to the bottom of your widgets.
- Tap Edit.
- Scroll to the bottom of your available widgets.
- Tap the green plus button next to WolMobile Sign In/Out.
- Tap Done.
The widget will now be added to your widget screen. You can edit the order of your widgets by tapping Edit and dragging the widgets into your preferred order.
From your home screen:
- Tap and hold on the screen (not on an app).
- Select Widgets.
- Either scroll to the end of the widgets or search for WolMobile.
- Tap and hold on the widget.
- Drag it to where you want to add it.
- Resize the widget. We recommend using the width of the screen to display the location name and extending down to reveal multiple locations if relevant.
- Tap off the widget area.
You can move or re-size the widget by tapping and holding/dragging.
For Google Pixel phones, you can follow the Android steps above or you can add a widget from the app itself. To do this, tap and hold on the WolMobile app and select Widgets.
Using the Widget
If you have access to a single location, tap the Sign In/Out button to open the app and automatically begin signing in/out.
If you have multiple locations that you can sign into using WolMobile, these will appear in a list on your home screen, i.e. your favorite locations, then those closest to you. The same list of locations will appear in your widget.
To sign into a location, tap the location from the list to open the app and automatically begin signing in.
To sign out using the widget, tap the Sign Out button.