Pandemic welcome greeting example
IMPORTANT NOTICE (COVID-19)
In order to protect our visitors, contractors, suppliers, and employees, effective immediately, the following visitor restrictions are in place at all of our offices, call centers, and logistics facilities:
- All visitors, contractors, suppliers, and employees who have returned from overseas travel in the last 14 days are prohibited from entering this facility.
- If the above does not apply to you AND you are entering our production areas during this visit, you are required to wear a mask, gloves, and hairnet at all times (these will be provided to you).
- Anyone refusing this requirement will not be allowed entry.
Create a pandemic centric welcome greeting
To add or update your welcome greeting on a kiosk:
- Go Locations, then select the location from the drop-down menu.
- Select Welcome Greetings. By default, the Standard Greeting tab is displayed.
- Select the Greeting 1 tab, Greeting 2 tab, or the Greeting 3 tab (as long as it is not used today). If you already have all 3 greetings in use then update your Standard Greeting tab.
- Give your new greeting a name.
- Add your new pandemic-centric visitor greeting.
- Select Save and Close.
- Select Sign in/Out Kiosks from the left-hand menu
- Click View next to your Kiosk.
- Select the Mode tab and scroll down to the Visitor Greeting option and select the greeting you just created.
- Click Save and Close.
Your kiosk will automatically display your new, or updated welcome greeting the very next time a visitor signs in to your location using the kiosk.