Create an information banner on your kiosk
- Short: All Guests must use hand sanitizer before entering.
- Long: Welcome to WhosOnLocation. Due to COVID-19, all guests must use hand sanitizer before entering the premises.
To add or update an information/ instruction banner on a kiosk:
- Go to Tools > Locations.
- Click View next to your location.
- Select Sign in/Out Kiosks from the left-hand menu.
- Click View next to your Kiosk.
- Select the Layout tab.
- Add your message to the Information/Instructions field.
- Select Save and Close.
Your kiosk will automatically display your new, or updated, banner the very next time a visitor signs in using your kiosk.
Make your banner scroll
Where your Information/Instruction is so long that it cannot elegantly fit into the width of the kiosk screen, we recommend you select the Information / Instruction Scroll option before saving.
This feature turns what is a static message inside your banner on the kiosk screen into a scrolling banner (right to left). The movement of the scrolling banner serves to both draw attention to the message, and to accommodate longer information/instructions.
You can always use the ‘Preview Kiosk’ option to see how your kiosk will look.
If you have multiple locations you want to deploy the message to you will need to repeat the process above for each location.