During a pandemic event we recommend that visitors be 'pre-registered'. In addition we recommend your visitors be issued with a location specific WolPass.
A WolPass is similar to a mobile boarding pass for an airline ticket. It is sent straight to the visitor's email and includes details of their visit including; the date and time of the visit, their host's details, instructions on arrival, and more... It also includes a QR and/or Barcode that the visitor can use to scan into the location at a kiosk; greatly reducing queue times and improving the visitor sign-in experience.
This article assumes you are already using the visitor pre-registration features, that you use the Calendar integration called Calendar Invites, and you issue pre-registered visitors with a location specific WolPass. If not; you can learn how to set up pre-registration here , how to enable Calendar Invites here, and how to setup a WolPass here. All 3 features are included in your existing subscription.
Update WolPass Instructions on Arrival
Quick step by step
- Go to Tools > WolPass Management.
- Click View next to your location.
- Select the Instruction on Arrival tab.
- Enable the option by selecting the checkbox titled: "Include the following 'visitor arrival' instructions with WolPass Email"
- Enter or update the instructions in the text box.
- Select Preview to see an on-screen preview of your new WolPass messaging.
- Select Save and Close.
Your WolPass will automatically update and appear in every pre-registered visitor WolPass thereafter.