A WolPass is similar to a mobile boarding pass for an airline ticket. It is sent straight to the visitor's email and includes details of their visit. It also includes a QR and/or Barcode that the visitor can use to scan into the location at a kiosk.
Update WolPass arrival instructions
- Go to Tools > WolPass Management.
- Click View next to your location.
- Select the Instruction on Arrival tab.
- Enable the option by selecting the checkbox titled: "Include the following 'visitor arrival' instructions with WolPass Email"
- Enter or update the instructions in the text box.
- Select Preview to see an on-screen preview of your new WolPass messaging.
- Select Save and Close.
Your WolPass will automatically update and appear in every pre-registered visitor WolPass thereafter.