WhosOnLocation has a series of features that allow visitors, contractors, and employees to sign in to your facilities without touching a kiosk.
These features are available within your existing subscription at no additional cost.
Available right now
These features are available to create a touchless sign-in experience for your visitors, service providers, and employees:
- Touchless kiosk sign-in: Visitors, service providers, and employees can use their smartphone to sign in to your locations securely and safely without having to download an app. Simply scan the QR code on the kiosk or poster with their smartphone’s camera to sign in out.
- Pre-registered visitor WolPass sign in/out: WolPass is now completely touchless. Pre-registered visitors can scan the QR code in their WolPass to sign in/out. No touch, no transfer of infection. A quick, safe, and seamless visitor sign in/out process.
- Employee and contractor WolMobile sign in/out: Deploy our mobile app, WolMobile, to your employees and service providers. WolMobile delivers a touchless sign in/out option; ensuring a seamless entry and exit experience without the need for employees to interact with a kiosk.
- Custom Questions support for Sign In/Out Manager and WolMobile users: The Custom Questions feature allows you to create custom questions for people being signed in by your front of house team. Employees and service providers using WolMobile can also use it.
These features are coming soon:
- A new and improved Visitor Portal for pre-screening visitors: Our new visitor portal will enable pre-registered visitors to complete your visitor questionnaire before arriving on-site via the Visitor Portal. On completion of your pre-screening questions, they will be sent their WolPass. On arrival at your location, they scan their WolPass at a kiosk for a seamless and touchless visitor sign in experience.
- Improved People Presence reporting and auditing: Enhanced People Presence reports will allow report users to view and sort visitor information by custom question response.