The changes address the two key updates to the NZ Privacy Act:
- How personal information can be disclosed to overseas recipients; and
- When a privacy breach requires notice to be given to the NZ Privacy Commissioner and affected individuals.
- Clause 4.3, update from 12 to 13 privacy principles and link to the new privacy principles.
- Clause 4.4, update to cross-border data flows.
The changes to the ANZ Privacy Statement include:
- Clause 3, update of Privacy Act year and principles changing from 12 to 13. Update to cross-border data flows and notifiable privacy breaches.