How it works
Use the qualifications management add-on to:
- Keep track of whether a contractor’s qualifications, certifications, and accreditations are current
- Comply with workplace regulations
- Monitor whether a contractor is permitted to carry out a task while on-site
Once you've enabled the add-on, you can:
- Add qualifications
- Add a qualification to a contractor profile
- Set up expiry notifications
- Report on qualifications
Enable the add-on
Qualifications management is an add-on that the Account Owner must activate. Once enabled, qualifications for both employees and contractors can be added.
To activate the add-on:
- Go to Tools > Account.
- Select Add-on Management from the menu on the left.
- Click Yes next to the Qualifications Management add-on.
- Click Save.
Assign the Qualification Manager user role
The Qualification Manager user role is responsible for creating your organization's qualifications list. It can be assigned to multiple people in your organization.
Only an Administrator can assign an employee this role:
- Go to Tools > User Roles.
- Find the person you wish to assign the role to.
- Click Manage Roles next to the user’s name.
- Scroll down and select the checkbox next to Qualifications Manager.
- Click Assign Roles.
The next time this user logs onto WhosOnLocation, they can access Qualifications Manager from the Tools menu.