How it works
When you add a qualification to a person’s profile you can record:
- When the qualification was achieved. Record this in the Valid From field.
- When the qualification expires or requires renewal. Record this in the Valid To field.
The qualification must have been added to your account before you can assign it to a contractor.
Add a qualification to a contractor's profile
To add a qualification to a contractor member’s profile:
- Go to Tools > Contractor Manager.
- Select Members from the menu on the left.
- Search for the contractor, then click View next to their name.
- Select Qualifications from the menu on the left.
- Click Add Qualification.
- Select the qualification type, then choose the qualification.
- (Optional) Add the qualification number.
- Enter a Valid From and Valid To date. These dates are not mandatory, however, Qualification Expiry Reports will not include this person’s qualifications if dates are not applied.
- Select Save & Next.
- (Optional) Click Select File, then select a file from your computer. Once a document is uploaded you can rename it, remove it, and view and download it.
- Click Save & Close.
The qualification is now added to the contractor's profile.
You can view the qualification to update it, view logs for any changes to the qualification record, and remove the qualification.