How it works
When you add a qualification to a person’s profile you can record:
- When the qualification was achieved. Record this in the Valid From field.
- When the qualification expires or requires renewal. Record this in the Valid To field.
The qualification must have been added to your account before you can assign it to a contractor.
Add a qualification to a contractor's profile
To add a qualification to a contractor member’s profile:
- Go to Tools > Contractor Manager.
- Select Members from the menu on the left.
- Search for the contractor, then click View next to their name.
- Select Qualifications from the menu on the left.
- Click Add Qualification.
- Select the qualification type, then choose the qualification.
- (Optional) Add the qualification number.
- Enter a Valid From and Valid To date. These dates are not mandatory, however, Qualification Expiry Reports will not include this person’s qualifications if dates are not applied.
- Select Save & Next.
- (Optional) Click Select File, then select a file from your computer. Once a document is uploaded you can rename it, remove it, and view and download it.
- Click Save & Close.
The qualification is now added to the contractor's profile.
You can view the qualification to update it, view logs for any changes to the qualification record, and remove the qualification.
Users with the Qualification Manager role can access qualification reporting to identify who is qualified against a specific qualification, and who has a qualification expiring in a defined period.