Once a vaccine pass has been verified, view the verification record in the People Presence report and in Sign In/Out Manager. You'll need the Reports Manager or Sign In/Out Manager user role to view these records.
About vaccine pass records
You can view the vaccine pass verification record in the People Presence report and from Sign In/Out Manager. There are two types of verification records in MRI OnLocation:
- The basic record shows the pass verification status, issuing country, and when the pass was verified. This is the type of record that's created when using the default settings.
- A detailed record can capture the pass verification status, issuing country, name on the pass, date of birth, pass expiry date, and when the pass was verified. Each location can choose the type of data to capture in the retention policy settings in Sign In/Out Questions.
View in the People Presence report
Vaccine pass records are linked to a person's sign in record in the People Presence report. Only employees with the Reports Manager or Sign In/Out Manager user role can access this report.
To access the report:
- Employees with the Reports Managers role: Go to Reporting > People Presence.
Employees with the Sign In/Out Manager role: Go to Tools > Sign In/Out Manager Reports.
- Select the data source: Visitors, Employees, or Contractors.
- Update any other filters, then click View Report.
- Click View Columns, then select the checkbox next to Vaccine Pass.
- Find the person whose record you'd like to view, then click the status in the Vaccine Pass column.
If pass verification is not mandatory and the guest skipped it, there will be no record to view.
- Their pass verification details will display. If you have the default settings turned on, you'll see a record with the basic verification information (status, issuing country and verified date).
If you have data capture enabled, you'll see more information, including the name on the pass, date of birth, and when their pass expires.
- Click Cancel to return to the report.
View in Sign In/Out Manager
For pre-registered visitors, vaccine pass records show when you click on the person's name. Only employees with the Sign In/Out Manager user role can access this information.
To access the record for a single pre-registered visitor:
- Go to Tools > Sign In/Out Manager.
- Select the Visitors tab, then select the All tab.
- Click on the visitor's name, then scroll down to see their pass verification details.