Security & Privacy
At WhosOnLocation, we understand the sensitivity of your data, and we’re committed to ensuring confidentiality and reliability as critical components of our service to you. We take your trust very seriously, and we’re proud to provide a secure infrastructure that protects your visitor/contractor/employee data and company information.
- About GDPR
- GDPR Compliance Settings and Features
- Security Statement
- Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT)
- Independent SSL Certificate Implementation
- Data Centre Security and Compliance
- Security of Data during Active Directory Syncing
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act
- Password Policies and User Access
- White-listing Emails and Domains
- Where is customer data stored?