Your new password can be the same or different from your previous password. It must be at least 6 characters long with a combination of upper and lower case letters.
Check our Help Center article for tips on setting a strong password.
To reset your password:
- Go to the OnLocation login screen.
- Click Forgot your password?
- Enter the email address used to log in to OnLocation.
- Click Send Link.
- Open the email from OnLocation, then click on the password reset link.
- Enter, then re-enter your new password.
- Click Confirm.