To enable the Triggers add-on, sign in to the WhosOnLocation application as the account owner, then from the home screen:
- Go to Tools > Account
- Select Add-on Management from the left-hand menu
- Toggle Triggers to Yes
- Choose either All or Selected (and choose locations using the Update Selection button if applicable)
- Click Save
Triggers will now be accessible to all employees with the Triggers Manager and Administrator user roles.
Assigning the Triggers Manager User Role
Any administrator (including the account owner) can assign the Triggers Manager user role. However, to access the Triggers add-on, an employee must have both the Administrator and Triggers Manager user roles. The Triggers add-on must be enabled before the user role can be assigned.
To assign the Triggers Manager user role, sign in to the WhosOnLocation application as an administrator, then from the home screen:
- Go to Tools > User Roles
- Search for the selected employee
- Click the green Manage Roles button next to their name
- Select Triggers Manager using the checkbox
- Choose the type of role you want to assign
Global Triggers Manager - they can manage triggers for all locations in the account (can only be assigned by a global administrator)
Limited - they can manage triggers only for those locations assigned to them (use the Update Selected Locations button to assign locations)
- Click Assign Roles
The administrator employee will now be able to access the Triggers option from a location's settings. To get to this option, go to Tools > Locations, click View next to the selected location, and select Triggers from the left-hand menu.