About the report
Use these reports to keep track of the answers people have given for custom questions, including any documents they have provided during sign in.
You can view custom questions from any location, and you can only view results from one custom questionnaire at a time.
These fields are standard across the reports for all custom questionnaires:
- Submitted - The date and time the custom questionnaire was answered
- Location - The location where the questionnaire was answered
- Questionnaire Name - The name given to the questionnaire when it is set up
- Questionnaire ID - The ID number that was allocated to the questionnaire when it was created
- Questionnaire Audience - The type of people that are asked to take the questionnaire, visitors, employees, or contractors
- Questionnaire Frequency - How often the questionnaire needs to be answered c
- Responder Name - The name of the person who took the questionnaire
Run the report
- Go to Reporting > Custom Questionnaire Reports.
- Click the filter icon, then select the status of your questionnaire:
Active are currently assigned to a kiosk
Inactive are not assigned to a kiosk
Archived cannot be assigned to a kiosk
- Select your questionnaire, only questionnaires with the selected status will appear.
- If you are searching for responses from a particular person, enter this in the Keyword Search field
- Click Search.
- Click View Columns to select the custom question answers and information you would like to see in the report.
Any blank fields are questions not asked due to the question tree.
You can export the report you are viewing by clicking Export Report as CSV.
The CSV file will show all possible fields for that report, including columns that are not displayed.